Monday, February 28, 2011

To All the Stubborn people out there!

Did you know that February was Heart Month.  I think I heard a little bleep at the beginning of the month but it was quickly over shadowed by the blizzard, groundhogs day and Egypt.  So do yourself a favor and pass this on to anyone that is stubborn- that would be anyone in the Czech heritage, Polish, German, English, Irish, Scottish, Hispanic, African, French okay you get the idea.   But this is really important!   Check out the Warning Signs of a Heart Attack  then check out  CPR  .  Because my dad didn't do any of these. 

 And because he didn't do any of these things and go to a doctor when his symptoms were present.  He gets to miss out on these...Its all about choices.
PS-  IF you can't get someone to go to the doctor, give me a call.  I have a big truck, rope and duct tape!

No comments:

Our Posse

Our Posse