Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Caught in the Act







I love catching my kids in the act of something, not necessarily trouble. Just catching them being kids and using their imagination. I love hearing them play and laugh, mostly the boys are in the bossy stage of each other. There are those precious times of their play that my heart grows tenfold as I watch them interact with one another and love on each other. So sweet it makes me cry. Here are some cute photos of the kids caught in the act... Katie was caught taking all the Kleenex's out the box, a new box. I think she loved the act of pulling one out and then another, they just kept coming out for her. The boys were caught, just being boys. These are just some of the moments, I simply could not ask for more. Every single baby is a brand new idea from God and my do I ever love his creativity!

No comments:

Our Posse

Our Posse