Saturday, February 28, 2009

Caden turns 4!











Can you believe my once severely colicky baby is now 4. Has it been 3 years since I stopped walking the floors and taking drives to calm this little man. Now look, he has his own transportation to cruise around in. Boy, he loves his firetruck and he will not let any of his sibling within 5 feet of it. He is so cute playing, he gets all his "gear" on. Hops in and puts out all the fires around the house. I didn't realize I had that many. You get real jumpy when he barrels through the living room yelling, "Mommy your house is on fire!" One has a tendency to jump and look. Seriously I hope I don't have one, I may still be sitting when the real fire department come, I have heard it that much from him. And then on top of his fabulous birthday gift, he got his rocket cake. I am no Martha Stewart, but by george I made him his cake. It was a rocket and it had sparklers on the bottom. We had a real countdown, then blastoff. He was so excited! What a joy this precious child of God is to us . He is so full of life, we are always on our toes. You just have to love the adventure of what will be with Caden.

No comments:

Our Posse

Our Posse