Monday, November 3, 2008

November

Holy cow, its already November. We went trick or treating this Friday at the elementary school. Boy the kids racked up, lots of goodies. It was fun, the school had a carnival and lots of locals came up and opened up their car trunks for Trunk or Treating. I say there was probably around 30 participants. The bags were full by the time we finished. plenty of sticky fingers, Andy's especially. Katie got to enjoy, she got a sucker and she didn't let up. Her little face was incredibly sticky, along with her hands and just about everywhere else. She loved it. Saturday was our big family portrait day, our photographer was great. She had to cancel the week before due to illness, so this week we got an extra hour and free session. I will be counting down the days until the CD arrives... Andy and I got a sitter to watch the kids on Saturday night, can you believe it was our 13 year of 'dating'. Our very first date was Nov. 3, 1995. We went to a new Mexican food restaurant and then just poked around some shops. The area we like to go is already getting ready for the Holidays and all the trees are lite up, its so romantic. If you can believe this Andy and I are getting ready to run a 5K this Sunday (nov.9). I think we can tackle the 3 miles. I have been training on Mondays and Thursdays so I feel ready, I don't know about my hubby. Tonight is our last baseball night, the kids are all meeting for a pizza party. Its our finale until Spring, Clayton is excited he gets his trophy. And Clayton has big news, a new milestone, he has his first loose tooth... He keeps asking why does the tooth fairy take my tooth and what does she do will all the teeth? Just because, isn't a good answer I can see we now have to get creative. There is never a dull moment with our 3 year old. Today, he managed to get 8 inch of duct tape in his hair, from the crown all the way to the nape of his neck. There were tears and scissors involved with this one. All turned out OK, and the moral don't put tape in your hair...Many hugs, until next time.

No comments:

Our Posse

Our Posse