Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I will Survive!

Hello again! 

1.. Baseball is o-v-e-r, which is always a bittersweet moment for us.  Love the game, the rest is a bit chaotic.
   a.  getting to the game
   b.  washing white uniform pants (only a guy would pick) a thousand times a week, then watching your kiddo slide into home and dirty them up because you can't have clean white pants on the field.  Not cool!
   c. getting snacks for the game, players and siblings. Its only fair since my kids raid everyone else's cooler.
   d. gear for the game.  Bats, Balls, Gloves, Helmets, Hats and Water times 2, thank goodness for bags!
   e. parking for the game, LOTS of games and kids= LOTS of people
   f. trips to the porto potty for the game, during the game and after the game...
  g.  2 ball players, 2 different fields at 2 different times...cloning is a great idea!

I do LOVE their sports, but I am ready for a break! and a drink or 2...



These white pants won't last long mom!

  2.  Holy Hannah we finished the 2nd grade!   And we finished by writing a full paragraph, by himself!  Big, Great, Awesome News, especially for a kid that has MRELD's.  We are so proud of all the hard work Clayton put in for the year and how far he has come from last year!  Homeschool rocks!


3.  My middle child has phased out of his Darth Vader roll and is now phasing into his Indiana Jones roll.  All would be fine....except Indiana Jones carries a satchel, Caden carries a purple billfold/purse.  I went to Goodwill to find a "manly" satchel and I did, he refuses to put it on.  He prefers the long handles so he can wrap it around everything.  And before you ask, No- he has not seen the movie.  Lego's has a World Adventure series that features Dr. Jones.  I'll keep working on it, it will be my summer project I'm sure!

MOM use the force to get my breakfast!

4.  Muddy Buddies!  It rained last week, we haven't seen mud in months, therefore for some reason my children decided to strip off their clothes and roll in it.  Did I mention they were in the front yard...Thank you Lord for great neighbors who don't call CPS on me...

What a bath, never heard of it....

5.  Lucky 13!  Our anniversary is coming up and we are ditching the kids and taking a vacation...Time to reflect on our family, our goals and our wedding day (and for those that personally tried to ruin it, we honor you with the double bird salute)...How blessed we are!
Hey, I have an idea, let's have kids and enjoy a bowl full of crazy.  Sounds great to me!


6.  Last but not least, my theme song...Feel free to bust a move or two! 
    Ready or not here comes SUMMER!

No comments:

Our Posse

Our Posse