Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring is here!

Spring is here.  You know how I know....this little guy showed up at my garden gate this week.

My tomatoes are planted.  I am aware that is NOT a tomato in the background.  Katie planted pumpkins and one decided to pop up.  Which now means he will be relocated to a nice pumpkin family plot. 

 Oh yes, and these pesky guys are coming out to: cattails for you non-locals.  Which means my truck will be covered for weeks with a new color coating...yellow.  Sorry allergy sufferers, oak pollen a comin'!
These little beauty's are yet to be planted.  And as soon as I do all the deer will show up (even though I haven't seen them ALL season) and eat them.  Its like a dinner magnet.  I should lease out my front porch for deer hunters.  Look for an ad soon, I'll even throw in snacks and beer.
And the hound dog can't stay out of the lake.  He thinks he can swim, he only sinks (he does wear his floatation device)... and then stinks...and then needs a bath.  Rinse, lather and repeat. 
Shake

S-L-U-R-P.....can we go to the lake again!

Get out and enjoy the outdoors and don't forget to  Live out Loud!

No comments:

Our Posse

Our Posse