Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Go EXPRESS !!!







We have kicked off T-ball season. Our first game was great, the kids were so cute. Clayton did a good job his first go around. I have to say he hussled for every ball whether it was a dink or a long base drive, he was EVERYWHERE. In other words, not only did he cover his base, he covered everyones base. During the next inning he just sat in the outfield, he told his Daddy his energy was low... Caden did great, he found some buddies and they played cars in the dirt mound. He has been our Mr. Fix-it lately, only his new expression is " I lost it". Can you imagine the craziness it is causing for Andy and his tools. As in "Caden where did you put my hammer"," I lost it.".. I do think he is more grey this week! Miss Katie got her second tooth in this week, so she has finally slept well and has stopped drooling. For now its a pause until the next go around. Just a normal week this week nothing fancy. My Mary Kay is busy, everyone is in the mood for reorders and get togethers. I think people are getting ready for the holidays, which is great. My calendar is getting full, and I am half way there to my Pontiac G6. I rode in one on Monday night going to my meeting and it was so nice. Can't Wait ,G6 first then onto my cadillac !!!

No comments:

Our Posse

Our Posse